Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer DC challenge-12th June

Well fellow scrappers, It's that time again.. yup! Its the Die Cut reveal for June 12th and we decided to kick it off with a SUMMER themed challenge..
This challenge is open to all projects that have a DIE CUT on them that has to do with summer..

Here is what I created for todays reveal:

I added lots of fun details with summer themed die cuts, which I cut with my Cricut Imagine using the Life's a Beach cartridge and I also used my Cameo to add other details that can be found in the SIL online store..

how about a few close ups:





and their you have my take on todays reveal..
Now, our top3 from the May 22nd Sketch challenge:


Barbara



Suzanne

Esther

Congratulations ladies for being chosen top3.. You're layouts are amazing..
You can grab out top3 button from the side bar and post it on your blogs..

Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné

7 comments:

  1. I love the challenge! Such an awesome inspiration page!
    Congratulations to the top 3 from the sketch challenge - wonderful job on those layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see I was picked in the top 3. Will add my blinky now on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Top 3. :) Where do I post my Summer diecut layout?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link it tool can be found at the bottom of this post. We also add it to the side bar, sometimes a few days late, but its usually there as well :)

      Delete
  4. I just added my layout for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout!! Summer fun is a great theme! I just added mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..