Sunday, December 14, 2014

Winter Church Ornament


  Hey all, Leah Schaeffer here to share today!
  
 Now EVERY single day you'll find inspiration at our site along with our regular Friday challenges. Each design team member has a posting day where they will share in detail their project for our challenges! So exciting! So make sure to stop by often or when you visit, stay awhile and take a look at a few posts at a time.
 Our current Die Cut Challenge….Christmas! Hmmmm, think that's doable! 
 I have a simple (the word makes me sick sometimes, LOL, but actually, I happened to be sick and needed to still make a project- so there you go!) project to share today!
 The best element is the glitter (beautiful but crazy messy) added to the "snow". To keep the ornament twine hanger in place, I used a bell inside the house as well as 3 more on top of the church. Even as I am looking at this, I am thinking of what little bits I can add to this later on..maybe a wreath or holly at the windows? 

 I was well impressed by the size of this, I did cut the file with the main house sized to fit fully on a 12x12 cutting mat. But still, a good size. So much that if I ever create with this again, there is room at add something inside the building too!



 As always, you can find the original challenge posted on Friday's and there will be a link on our right sidebar to find that post and our challenge. 
  Thanks for visiting today!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and what a great idea for an ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly cute little project and I know how hard you worked on it..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy WOW that is soooooooooooooooo cute and so clever! love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leah... this is adorable!!! Love the snow detail on the roof :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Leah..love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..