Friday, May 7, 2010

May 7th and our Guest Designers will be...





Yay, it's Friday once a again and the weekend is on the horizon! We hope everyone has a great weekend planned ... and that you have had someone special in your life to call "Mom." Or that hopefully, you have some really great memories! We're thinking this weekend may be another great photo opportunity .. and more pix to scrap!


We have another great sketch this week by sketch artist Liz Qualman. To see more of Liz's work, please visit her at  Liz Qualman .  You may recall that we have done quite a few of her sketches and that she even designed one exclusively for Stuck on U Sketches earlier this year! We thought this one looked kind of "girly" in honor of Mother's Day. But without the flowers and bow, it would work with anything! Hope you have time to join us this week!

Now, let's see what our designers have done:




Grow in More Than Just Inches
Sandi Clarkson




Bloom and Grow
Nanné Harry





My Mom
Leah Schaeffer



you make me smile
Sandy Windsor



What? Did you think we forgot! No way! Just making you wait! LOL! We are so very excited to announce who we have chosen for Guest Designers! Thank you to each one of you who showed an interest, we had a great time looking around at your blogs! We want to thank these ladies for the time they have been able to participate in some of our challenges. We also love, and think you will too, the variety they offer! Makes me excited just to think about this wonderful craft world we get to be a part of and this amazing community of women! So...please help us to congratulate...

Barb
Stine
Jill
Fern
and Beatriz

Ladies we will be contacting you soon with more information (please if you could email us at stuckonusketches@ymail.com with your email addresses so we can contact you)! Thanks again everyone! We can't wait to see what you all do!!!




12 comments:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!! I am up waaaayyyy past my bedtime (I am going to be so grumpy and disfunctional with my students tomorrow!!) and decided to check the blog world one last time and can't believe what I found!! I am sooooo flattered!! This blog is the whole reason I started blogging and to be part of the team is just sooo exciting! I can't wait to get started!! You ladies have so much talent and I have learned so much from all of you!! Thanks for letting me join you!!

    Oh.... In my excitement I almost forgot to tell you how great your LOs are this week... amazing as always!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!! Thank you so much. I actually owe it to you that I have managed to create some LOs this year, so thank you for that too :) Follow you every week and have not been able to participate for ages, but I have now just one more week of work before I will be home full time a couple of months again.

    Love your work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again everyone!!!
    I love this weeks work so much...some of my favs so far girls!!!

    Awesome stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That is a strong line up of designers.... some of the best of the best! I can't wait to see all the wonderful new additions to an already AWESOME team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies,
    I saw Leah stop by Pile It On! and decided to check her profile out... and guess what I found?? yep you ladies and this sketch blog.... so I added you to the list of challenges on our left hand side.

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH My Gosh!!! I'm down here in Rockport with all of the family on a fishing trip, and we have one laptop for 3 families!!! The guys are out fishing and we are getting the little ones ready for bed and so I thought I would take my turn and check out some of my favorite blog spots And look what I found!!! Wow, I'm so honored to see my name added to this fantistic list!!! Thank you ladies soo much!!!
    BTW gorgeous layouts for this weeks sketch!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls - I love your layouts and how different each one is. Such a great idea for Mother's day and thank you so much for including my sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job ladies with the sketch! Love all the different interpretations! Looking forward to your new additions of the guest designers! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited! Great sketch this week ladies, can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great sketch. And each interpretation is wonderful. I mean that! Also, congrats to the guest designers. I can't wait to see what you do! I am working on a layout for the sketch. Will post when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so loving this layout!!! I am going to save it and use it again!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..